1. Download the installer from Here: On a Fedora 18 (or higher) system: yum install fedora-arm-installer For other operating systems, see the Fedora ARM Installer wiki page.
2. Run the installer.
3.Click the refresh (circle-arrow) button beside the Download list to retrieve a list of available images.
4. Select the image you wish to install ("Pidora 18") -- or, if you have already downloaded the image file, browse to that file's location.
5. Click the refresh (circle-arrow) button beside the Device list to retrieve a list of possible target devices for the installation.
6. Select the device on which you wish to install the image (WARNING: all data on this device will be deleted! - be sure you have selected the correct device).
7. Click "Install".
8. Wait until the program states that the installation is complete before removing the card.
SD Card Installation Using the dd Command
The image can also be installed using the Unix/Linux dd command.
Needed: A computer with at least 5 GB of free disk space, running some form of Unix or Linux. An SD or SDHC card, with a capacity of 2GB or more. (Good-quality class 4 cards usually work well). Do not use a MicroSD card with an adapter -- it will not be recognized by the Raspberry Pi. An SD/SDHC card writer, either built in to the computer or connected to a USB port. An Internet connection. Danger of Data Loss / System Damage The selected device will be overwritten. If you select the wrong device, you may lose data. Exercise care when using dd. Steps:
1. Download the image.
2. Decompress the image with a Zip-compatible program such as "unzip" (Linux) or WinZip (Windows).
3.Insert your SD/SDHC card into the card reader, and attach to the computer if necessary.
4. Identify the device node of the SD card (this will be something like /dev/sdc or /dev/mmcblk0).
5.Do not use a partition device node (for example: use /dev/sdc or /dev/mmcblk0, not /dev/sdc1 or /dev/mmcblk0p1).
An easy way to identify the card is to list the device nodes (ls -l /dev/sd* /dev/mmcblk*) before and after inserting the SD card. Device nodes that that appear when the card is inserted correspond to the card.
Ensure that the device is unmounted
6.Copy the image file to the card: dd if=NameOfImageFile of=/dev/DeviceNode
7.Ensure that the image is fully written onto the card: sync
8. Remove the card.